Feminism and agroecology: Transforming economy and society
You can now watch the recorded webinar on our Youtube Channel, but without the possibility of interpretation.
Leading practitioners and activists from Africa, Latin America and North America expound on their experiences and debating on the issues of agroecology, economics and feminism.
This webinar is organized by The Agricultures Network, CIDSE and Cultivate! and marks the launch of the new magazine of Farming Matters on feminism and agroecology.
- Facilitation: Janneke Bruil (Cultivate!) – picture http://www.cultivatecollective.org/who-we-are/attachment/janneke-2/
- Closing remarks: Emma Siliprandi (FAO)
- Isabel Alvarez Vispo (URGENCI)
- Iridiani Seibert (Movimento de Mulheres Camponesas)
Rachel Bezner Kerr (Cornell University)
- Keynote speaker: Leonida Odongo (AFSA)
Interpretation will be available for English, French and Spanish
During the webinar, live visual note taking was provided by the illustrator Zsofi Lang to produce the graphic below.
This webinar is produced with the financial support of the European Union.