Feminism and agroecology: Transforming economy and society
Leading practitioners and activists from Africa, Latin America and Native North America will expound on their experiences and debating on the issues of agroecology, economics and feminism. Join us to pose your questions, make your comments and enrich the exchanges.
- Facilitation: Janneke Bruil (Cultivate!) – picture http://www.cultivatecollective.org/who-we-are/attachment/janneke-2/
- Closing remarks: Emma Siliprandi (FAO)
- Isabel Alvarez Vispo (URGENCI)
- Iridiani Seibert (Movimento de Mulheres Camponesas)
- Keynote speaker: Leonida Odongo (AFSA)
Interpretation will be available for English, French and Spanish