CIDSE privacy statement
CIDSE follows the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is mindful of personal data treatment. Your privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance to CIDSE. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. By visiting this CIDSE website you are accepting the practices described in this policy. For any additional questions you may contact the CIDSE data protection officer at
Personal data and privacy
We respect your privacy and will not sell your details to other organisations for marketing purposes. Occasionally we may send you information about CIDSE’s activities, including appeals and campaigns if you have subscribed to our newsletter via this link.
The CIDSE website uses technical cookies that are applied by default by the Content Management System.
CIDSE does not collect any personal information from visitors to its website other than information that is knowingly and willingly given through the newsletter subscription. The distribution of the newsletter follows the legitimate interest bases as it concerns people who have subscribed to it.
CIDSE will always endeavour to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We are committed to investing in technology to provide security for your information.
However, CIDSE assumes no responsibility for the security of information.
Use of this site is provided by CIDSE subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- CIDSE reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to CIDSE are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will CIDSE be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- CIDSE does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from CIDSE. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by CIDSE to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not CIDSE). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- CIDSE takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, interpreted and executed in accordance with Belgian law,which is solely applicable, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.