SCREENING OF DOCUMENTARY “ENERGY TO CHANGE”
The way people produce and access energy is a crucial aspect of life, because energy is essential to our wellbeing, and simultaneously we must avert climate change to save life on earth.
The documentary Energy to Change follows six stories of the personal energy choices of communities and people across the world. From riding bicycles to defending the Amazon from hydropower dams, these heroes are doing their part for an energy transition that respects the needs of people and the planet.
The documentary will have audio in a variety of languages and will be subtitled in Italian. Following the screening there will be a round table with people involved in the production of the film, and a space for open questions from the audience. We will end with an aperitivo.
The documentary will be introduced by Patricia Pedrosa, the movie director (Portugal)
- Stefan Salzmann, Climate and Energy Officer, Fastenopfer (Switzerland)
- Fr. Herman Augustyns, priest of St Anne Parish (Belgium)
- Francesca Novella, Policy Officer, Focsiv
- Nag Sateré, COPIME – Coordination of the Indigenous Peoples of Manaus and Surroundings (Brazil)
- With the participation from the public of Pablo Fajardo (UDAPT’s lawyer, Association of Texaco’s victims (Ecuador).
Organised by CIDSE, the campaign “Change for the Planet- Care for the People” in collaboration with Fastenopfer and Focsiv.
With the financial support of the KR Foundation.
CONFIRMATION – FACEBOOK EVENT here